topbar

Monday, October 02, 2017

A last summer outfit

** Om deze post in het Nederlands te lezen, klik hier **

The Belgian fabrics brand See You At Six just launched their second collection, a mix of cotton lawns and sweater knits in beautiful prints. The Australian web shop Maaidesign stocks them all AND she ships internationally! I already bought some french terry to sew an Autumn sweater for myself, but first I want to show you something I made with their previous collection.

Nakomertje

A beautiful cotton lawn in copper and rust with which I sewed an easy-peasy gathered skirt.
Nakomertje

Nakomertje

To match the skirt I sewed a top with a V-neck and flutter sleeves.  I altered the pattern to make the sleeves even wider and I added the V-neck to the back too.

Nakomertje
See You At Six

I sewed this outfit back in July when Belgian temperatures were still nice and summery and I wore it so much! Right now the rain is pouring but I can't wait for summer to come back so I can wear this outfit again.

Nakomertje

The pictures were taken by my little friend Liv again. She is just 9 years old but her pictures are amazing! I love how she makes me shine.
Nakomertje
Nakomertje

Stof rokje: Grid Copper, Playtime collection by See You At Six, bought at De Stoffenstraat
Stof topje: beige mêlée sweater fabric and glitter ribbing, both bought at De Stoffenstraat
Pattern skirt: self drafted
Pattern top: Knipmode 
BewarenBewaren

2 comments:

  1. Both pieces are so awesome and I can't believe she ships internationally now. Yesssssss. I must check it out! Also - lovely photos, too!

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin